Benzodiazepines like estazolam are administered to patients with the retail brand names ProSom, Eurodin in South Africa.
Benzodiazepines like estazolam are used for treating:
- Anti-anxiety and panic
- Severe Sleep Disorders
- Heavenly Blues
Prescription drugs such as ProSom, Eurodin work on the nervous system producing sedation & relaxing and lowered anxiety in patients. Despite the many helpful employments of estazolam it can lead on to psychological and physical addiction issues.
Nearly two thousand different kinds of these compounds are classified as benzodiazepines and are defined in in how fast they work on patients.
- Very quick acting (Clorazepate & diazepam)
- Moderate term acting (Oxazepam, lorazepam, clonazepam, and alprazolam)
- Long acting (Quazepam, flurazepam, diazepam, clonazepam, and chlordiazepoxide)
Other reasons why estazolam is prescribed.
Anti-anxiety, bi-polar disorder, cervical dystonia, dysautonomia, icu agitation, light anesthesia, nausea/vomiting, chemotherapy induced, panic disorder, sedation, tardive dyskinesia.
Important information about ProSom, Eurodin (estazolam)
As estazolam has a depressing effect it could should not be prescribed to patients with breathing or respiratory problems, depression, psychiatric ailments, muscle disease, porphyria, sleep apnoea, epilepsy, glaucoma problems, liver or kidney problems or drug & alcohol addiction problems.
Estazolam Addiction Treatment: Facts Patients Ought to be Cognizant of
ProSom, Eurodin is prescription medication ONLY
- Do not use estazolam while being pregnant
- The compound estazolam is known to be addictive.
- Keep the estazolam meds in a secure location where children cannot get hold of it to it
- It can be very dangerous to buy estazolam over the Internet
- It can be dangerous to use estazolam if you have kidney and or liver disease (particularly alcohol related liver issues)
Contact your doctor if you have any of the following:
- Epilepsy or seizures
- Kidney and – or liver disease (in particular if if drug or alcohol related)
- Asthmatics & – or other breathing related disorders
- A standing history of suicidal thoughts or depression & – or similar behavior
- A standing history of alcohol or drug addiction problems
- Should you also use other narcotic (opioid) medication.
While estazolam may cause several side-effects although not everyone experiences them. Read more about prescription drug addiction here. If you require help with a over the counter medication addictions Relapse Prevention has a listing of Southern Africa’s best drug & alcohol treatment and rehab centers.